The War Zone

Today is the day, for me go to war. I met up with Commander Karl at 1000hours. He immediately dragged me into a safe place because there is an ongoing war nearby.

He then passed me a mask to wear, and we immediately jump into the battlefield. In just less than 15 mins time - OMG!!! Commander Karl was shot at his leg. Fortunately, the shot does not cost him his life. He kept fighting, without fear. He's one of the bravest soldier that I ever met. I am very proud to fight by his side.

The war still goes on... people are shooting each other without mercy. I saw a lot of people has sacrificed themselves for their King and Country. Perhaps this is what people called patriotism.

There is once that I almost got shot on my head. Luckily I got my head lowered enough for the enemy to missed. We kept fighting with our weapons and dodging bullets, hoping to see our friends and family once more.

Few hours has passed, exhaustion and hunger overtook our physical and mental coordination but we determined to keep fighting until the end of the war.

Finally, after two hours, the war has ended for us. We were called to retreat from the battlefield to replenished ourselves.

I shot a few brave men on the day itself and they shall not be forgotten.

photo01

photo02

***more pics coming soon

4 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Great shots there, Pete, I love it!

Could you give me your email address? I want to add you as my reader; due to my blog's privacy settings, I need to send an invitation to you.

A huge Thank You to you for the wonderful photo shoot session we had yesterday. It's one of my dream coming true; the magical, fairy-tale-like backdrop. Truly an honor and delight collaborating with you. =)

Pete said...

Hi, this is my email: peter.ngcs@gmail.com

Thanks for dropping by! Cheers!!! =)

SKH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Su Inspire said...

haha..your word impress me than your photo...damn funny lah

from inspire'd'..

mrinspire.multiply.com

Post a Comment