Photoshoot Grudge

It was my 1st Sunday in Miri, we had a photoshoot with 3 lovely ladies, Daphne, Jade and Jenny. I approached Daphne in facebook after seeing her modeling for my shutter bug gangs in Miri. I got jealous and I took the initiative to cheat her into modeling for me too!

As what people said: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. So, I decided to make a group photoshoot aiming to pretend being friends with my enemies!

1st I get Daphne to invite two of her friends to become our model, then I invited the rest of the photographers. Not knowing my evil intention they've FALL into my trap! A total of 13 photographers showed up during that day with their gears and I knew my plans is going to be a big success! I shall betray them one by one, backstabing them, slowly and indirectly sliced their heart into bits and pieces.... they SHALL FALL!

Anyway, enough bullshitting from me... I was just bored. Instead of having myself rot in boredom I've decided to update my blog a little. Thanks to Daphne, Jade, and Jenny, (for modeling under hot sun without complaining and etc) I manage to met a lot of photographers and sincerely(not pretending) making friends with them. Each and every shoot, and every person I met has been helping me to improve my photography skills a lot.

Again, thanks for everybody's participation. Without them, the shoot will not be successful!

Photo01

photo02

photo03

2 comments:

RWP said...

walau--eh-- smart aa u. looks like the outing was a successful one. how many hours did u guys spent shooting that day?

bro, i like the way how u edit your photo. not exaggerate like the magazine usual do. the 1st frame is outstanding. the 2nd, hmmm the cropping wasnt that good. the 3rd is nice too. like the angle. perhaps u can lighten the face cus i think the hood blocked the light from top.

so which one is dephane, jade, and jenny?

Pete said...

Yo man! Thanks for the comments. We spent about 3 hours in the shoot. The only reason why i didnt exaggerate it is because I duno how to exaggerate it. haha. I only know very limited photoshop function. lol.. Try to give it a guess who is Daphne, Jade and Jenny. :)

Post a Comment