Jennifer @ Putrajaya


Jennifer, my uni mate, we used to play volleyball together. This is our 1st event after a long long time. However, this time we play photography, and she plays the role of model and driver, while I play the role of photographer. Lol. She picked me up at 4pm, and we went to Putrajaya. Putrajaya is a BIG MAZE for both of us. Luckily there's a lot of sign board.

We started off in Presint 2, a very nice areas with lots of unique buildings and lamp posts. It was quite hot at that moment, we took a few shots, hide then continue then hide and etc. We took a few snaps until sun set, then we went to Alamanda to eat our dinner. After that we went to one of the bridge, we manage to take a few snaps until the police came and chase us away for parking in yellow line. =)


It was getting late and we went home. Thanks to Jennifer for letting me photographing her and driving me all the way to Putrajaya. I hope she's not disappointed with the photos. haha.

photo01

photo02

photo03

photo04
photo05

photo06
(thought want to try something different =D)

4 comments:

Sašo said...

Nice photos and sounds like a sweet day for you xD
Could you please tell me what lightning have you used for this photos?

Pete said...

Thanks Carol :)

Hi Snap, thanks for dropping by. Glad that you like it. I'm using one sb900 with light stand and reflective umbrella. Manual exposure, using nikon wireless trigger.

RWP said...

i know u like portraiture... see wat i mean at my blog, titled meeting pete & pei.

Post a Comment