Manfrotto Lightstand

Today I got my very 1st light stand. Manfrotto 026 Lite Tite Swivel and Umbrella Adapter with 052B stand.

The adapter is for light weight purposes and I've yet to get any information about its capacity but it will not have any problems holding an SB900 with umbrella.













As for Manfrotto 052B, maximum height of 2.5 meters, can support max weight of 5kg. It can support as much weight as my tripod, however it is so light! Putting up a flash with umbrella at 2.5meters height during windy day without sandbags is not recommended.














Finally our next contender, weighting 215g, 512kcal, 50.5g carbohidrates, 26.3g protein, 23.9g fats and 2.7g salts.. the O' Mighty Big MAC! :D

I made a home delivery by calling a very easy to memorized number 1-300-13-1300! And I decided to shoot it while testing out my light stand.

4 comments:

Karlos said...

dude i love the umbrella adapter! get me one k!

cync said...

SWEET POISON!

Pete said...

hey guys.. ok Karlos, give me a buzz when u wanted it.

cync, yeah.. i know. Big Mc is very poisonous... =D

Post a Comment