Photo Marathon Finale

Sunday- our 3rd and final shooting marathon day. Everyday, from Friday, we set out in the morning.. shoot shoot shoot till late evening. I then do post processing till 2am - 3am, took some sleep and continuing my endurance test the following day. My body was tired, my arms was sore, I even felt the pain in my hand which I believe is what they called repetitive strain injury.

We were exhausted, and I managed to pass some of my former flu virus to a friend. He's in a worst condition than I am. At the edge of giving up our Sunday's shooting, something stroke us and motivates us. A friend sent me his motocross panning shots and posted in his blog. I too wanted that kind of photos in my collection. So, the next morning, I rang my marathon friend and we went for the motocross challenge. We reached there a bit late, at about 11am, and we only manage to shoot a few laps of motocross racing. Then, we met up with mysterious Pantene gal, who as usual, pro for avoiding shots.


Anyway, after the motocross shooting, we went to Imperial Mall for a lunch with another photographer friend, and we waited for our next fashion photoshoot. The fashion show ended at 3pm, and we loiter in Imperial Hotel's Coffee House for a tea time before heading to Luak Bay for a few snaps...

photo01

photo02

photo03
photo04

photo05
photo06(Pantene Gal!)

photo07

**will upload more fashion show soon

3 comments:

Karlos said...

Pete, love the bokeh in the 1st pic and love the model in the last pic!

RWP said...

hey pete, i didnt know u r follwowing my blog until this afternoon. and i didnt know u hv a blogspot. i know u have multiple.

Pete said...

Thanks karl.

RW: Haha. just started like two weeks ago.. lol. my multiply a bit dead already. haha.. coz lots of complaints about slow loading. yeah. Ive been spying on you. muahaha

Post a Comment